A cozy faux-fur lined warm shoe for your little star. This cocoa suede boot with grape star and stripe is sure to be a favorite. Available in sizes to fit 6-9 months all the way up to 3 years.
Handcrafted from butter-soft sheepskin leather with a flexible TPR rubber sole – healthy for developing feet but sturdy enough for outdoor play! Generous width and wide toe box – for plenty of wiggle room with warm and comfy faux-fur lining.
- Handcrafted from butter-soft sheepskin leather
- Flexible rubber sole – healthy for developing feet but sturdy enough for outdoor play!
- Generous width and wide toe box for plenty of wiggle room!
- Cozy faux-fur lining
- Side closure
See Kai Run shoes promote healthy development of babies' and children's feet with their ultra-flexible soles, soft leather and wide toe box. See Kai Run footwear meets the American Podiatric Medical Association's rigorous standards for foot health and functionality and has been awarded the APMA's prestigious Seal of Acceptance.
About the APMA.
Why See Kai Run?
- Very flexible soles are healthy for developing feet.
- Wide opening and toe box accommodate even the chubbiest little feet.
- Velcro closure allows for adjustable fit and easy on and off.
- Leather lining is breathable and durable.
- Padded collar adds comfort and helps our shoes stay on little feet.
- Leather used for our footwear meets the most stringent available U.S. and international guidelines.
- Sheepskin leather uppers are butter-soft and more durable by weight than cow leather used by many other brands.
- Durable construction and rubber sole stand up to heavy play indoors and out.
- Hip, urban styles in modern color palettes.
- Bold designs and detailing.
- Modern takes on classic styles.