The SleepSack™ wearable blanket replaces loose blankets for safer sleep. It's the wearable blanket that carries the "#1 Safe Sleep Product" gold seal from First Candle/SIDS Alliance.
The SleepSack™ wearable blanket reduces the risk of rebreathing (the inhalation of carbon dioxide), which has been associated as a possible cause of sudden infant death syndrome. The SleepSack™ wearable blanket allows your baby to stay safe, warm and cozy all night long.
- Soft wearable blanket that replaces loose blankets in the crib.
- THE wearable blanket that carries the "#1 Safe Sleep Product" gold seal from First Candle/SIDS Alliance.
- Reduces the risk of rebreathing (the inhalation of carbon dioxide), which has been associated as a possible cause of sudden infant death syndrome.
- Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but can’t be kicked off so baby stays warm all night.
- Inverted zipper makes diaper changes easy, won’t pinch baby’s skin and makes it harder for an older child to unzip.
- Sleeveless design allows for ventilation and reduces the risk of rebreathing into sleeve.
- New embroidered message on chest reminds caregivers to place baby on his or her back.
- Slips on easily over a regular sleeper or diaper.
- Machine washable and dryable with like colors.
- Made of 100% interlock cotton.
- iParenting Award winner and HOT Award winner!
- Family Review Center Award
The Safer Way to Sleep®
Designed to Help Reduce the Risk of SIDS
Bill Schmid, Founder, SIDS Parent and Father of 4
HALO Innovations, Inc. is dedicated to creating a healthier and safer sleeping environment for adults and children. Founder William Schmid began researching sleeping environments after he lost a daughter to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome in 1991. Since 1994, he and his company have worked to develop products that encourage healthier and safer sleeping as well as bring peace of mind to your home.