The soft, breathable comfort of Halo® TCS 2-piece sets make them perfect to wear year-round. Use with Halo® SleepSacks, as under-clothes, or while out playing in the dirt. They will keep baby cooler in the summer, warmer in the winter, and are SPF 30. An essential for any growing baby.
According to the American Academy of Pediatrics, more than half of all infants between 4 months and 15 months of age develop skin rashes. HALO® Technical Comfort System®, made from CoolMax® fabric, is the ultimate collection of sensitive-skin baby wear to keep skin healthy, dry and comfortable. The Halo® TCS dries quickly to regulate body temperature for greater comfort. Soft, silky fabric with flat, comfortable seams is non-irritating. Parents of children with sensitive skin conditions report marked improvements with regular wear.
- SPF 30+ provides the perfect protective layer
- wicks moisture away from baby's delicate skin to help prevent skin damage
- quick-drying which helps prevent rashes and bacterial colonization next to baby's skin
- easy-care Coolmax® fabric is chemical free so its unique benefits will never wash out
- keeps baby cooler in warm temperatures and warmer when it's cold
- helps increase hydration to assist in maintaining stable body temperature, which prevents the risk of dehydration through reduction of perspiration
- machine washable and dryable with like colors
- made of 100% polyester Coolmax® fabric
- iParenting Award winner and HOT Award winner
HALO® Technical Comfort System has proudly earned the National Eczema Association (NEA) Seal of Acceptance™. The NEA Seal of Acceptance is awarded to products intended for use by children and adults with eczema or sensitive skin.