Congratulations. You just found the most secure and comfortable baby carrier on the market – the MetroWrap™! Its unique new age baby wrap design incorporates the age-old baby sling technique for carrying your child with the fashion demands of today’s world.
The MetroWrap™ baby carrier is the perfect way to bond with your child, enjoy your freedom and look chic while doing it! Made of soft, elegant fabric, the MetroWrap™ is comfortable, breathable and washable.
- simple: easy to tie, adjust and use – includes detailed instructions. Click here for demonstration!
- versatile: multiple carry positions including baby facing in, baby facing out, or nurse & cradle on the go
- comfortable: distributes weight evenly, with no fasteners or pressure points for long wearing comfort
- a great investment: can be used every day safely until your newborn is a toddler up to 38 lbs
- easy to clean: throw either the original or bling baby carrier in the wash
- convenient: great cover for breastfeeding and protects clothing from drool and spit-up
- guilt free: cuddle your child and do your chores, play with your toddler or grab the groceries
- portable: easily folds to fit into your purse, diaper bag, or stroller
- chic: look and feel good while keeping up with your busy lifestyle
- one size fits all: perfect for mommas and poppas - and moms love that it helps hide the dreaded belly bulge
Proudly made with 100% proprietary cotton fabric in the USA
Care Intructions: The MetroWrap™ is easy to care for and holds up wash after wash. Throw it in the washer with your kids' clothes and tumble dry! Refer to care label before washing.
I am a mother of 3 children - all under the age of 5! I tried all sorts of baby slings with my first 2 children and never found any of them very comfortable. I was given the MetroWrap™ as a gift just after giving birth to my third child and I cannot believe how comfortable it is! I wear the MetroWrap™ every day and LOVE the fact that I can run after my older kids, snuggle my baby in this baby wrap and look good doing it!
Sandra, mamma of 3
I have to be honest with you. I never thought I'd be the "MetroMan". My wife made me try the MetroWrap™ baby carrier the other day as she needed some space from our colicky little girl. I am forever changed. She fell asleep almost instantly in the baby wrap, and I was left free to go about my business in comfort. What a change from the rocking back and forth, child on a hip, one arm falling asleep while the other pats her back!