Muslin has a light, open weave that allows air to flow seamlessly through the material. The soft natural fibers allow your baby's body temperature to adjust naturally, eliminating over-heating, but ensuring warmth and comfort. aden + anais wraps will allow you to safely swaddle your baby, giving you confidence that your baby will experience a peaceful and secure sleep.
The perfect swaddle, nearly impossible but very necessary. It's an art. New mamas, write this down. Learn to swaddle click here!
This age old technique is used to make your baby feel safe and secure:
- Swaddling helps to make your baby feel secure and comfortable, as it is designed to imitate the security of the enclosed surroundings they experienced in the womb
- Swaddling prevents your baby moving around the crib and getting into dangerous or uncomfortable positions
- Swaddling helps your baby sleep on their back, the pediatrician recommended sleeping position
- Swaddling helps your baby stay asleep by reducing sudden arm and leg movements (startle reflexes
- Swaddling keeps your baby's face uncovered
- Generously sized 47X47, wash before use
- Each pack includes 4 unique cotton muslin wraps
These delicate cotton wraps are light, yet extremely durable, and can be machine washed and tumble-dried. Best of all, the more you wash aden + anais muslin wraps, the softer they get, as the air from drying creates a unique waffled effect in the fabric.
In preparation for the arrival of their children, Aden and Anais, Aussie mothers who moved from Australia to the United States went in search of muslin wraps like the ones back home, a staple with Australian mothers. None of the wraps they found on the market in the US were the right size, they were too small to securely swaddle babies. None of the materials the other wraps used were the same soft, breathable muslin cotton used in Australia. So, they decided to make their own.