These 2-piece sets are special thanks to HALO’s innovative CoolMax® fabric - designed to keep baby’s skin healthy, dry and comfortable all year long! Perfect for babies and toddlers with sensitive skin.
According to the American Academy of Pediatrics more than half of all infants between 4 months and 15 months of age develop skin rashes. HALO® Technical Comfort System®, made from CoolMax® fabric is the ultimate collection of sensitive-skin baby wear:
- Wicks moisture away from baby's delicate skin to help prevent skin rashes.
- Dries quickly to regulate body temperature and prevents bacterial colonization next to baby's skin
- Soft, silky fabric with flat, comfortable seams is non-irritating and discourages itching, chafing and scratching
- Easy-care Coolmax® fabric is chemical free so its unique benefits will never wash out.
- Helps keep baby cooler in warm temperatures and warmer when it's cold. And it's SPF 30+!
- Helps increase hydration to assist in maintaining stable body temperature.
- Prevents the risk of dehydration through reduction of perspiration.
- Machine washable and dryable with like colors.
- Made of 100% polyester Coolmax® fabric.
- Parents of children with sensitive skin conditions report marked improvements with regular wear. Keeps baby cooler in summer, warmer in winter!
- iParenting Award winner and HOT Award winner!
Halo Technical Comfort System has proudly earned the National Eczema Association (NEA) Seal of Acceptance(tm). The NEA Seal of Acceptance is awarded to products intended for use by children and adults with eczema or sensitive skin.
Size Chart (generously sized)