Umi proudly presents Umi Prams--a darling shoe designed for little pre-walkers. Because Umi builds real children's shoes. Not floppy leather slipper socks or miniature grown-up shoes. They know a lot about growing feet and they design with little feet in mind. The result: shoes that are flexible, supportive, durable, and built to fit.
Protect your curious possum’s toes from the cold with these adorable booties! The perfect accessory, these will “make” any outfit.
- Soft leather upper with contrasting colors
- Breathable leather lining and cushioned leather footbed
- Double hook-and-loop closure with a heel pull tab for easy on/off
- Leather outsole with rubber grip pads
Your wiggly little tadpole is all over the place! He needs shoes that grip, protect, and go the distance.
- Soft leather upper with contrast colors
- Breathable leather lining and insole
- Elastic collar and single hook-and-loop closure create a wide opening to make it super-easy to get on and off little feet
- Textured leather outsole with rubber grip pads for traction and stability
Umi™ believes that every child should have healthy little feet, and healthy feet come from proper fit. If you have any questions about Umi's generous European fit and your child, Umi suggests ordering a half size to one size smaller than your child would normally wear.
We protect the ground we walk on. We're also looking out for the next generation. Umi makes shoes that are healthy for kids and healthy for the planet. From first step to last, we're committed to quality and safety. We use only non-toxic materials that are built to last. Our drum-dyed leathers are tested for colorfastness and wear-resistance. And our commitment doesn't end there. We package our shoes in recycled materials and use environmentally sound practices to manage our waste. At Umi, making a safe, healthy, earth-friendly product is not trendy. It's just who we are.