Canada - limit one per order
**Due to overwhelming demand and volume, orders may take up to a week to fulfill
Arguably the most recommended hands-free carrier on the market, the ERGObaby Carrier is a wise investment. Transitioning from front, hip, to back carry positions, the ERGO's unbeatable quality is tested up to 90 lbs - making it a carrier you will use for years to come. The best part - the patented ergonomic design makes babywearing ultra safe and comfortable for both mom and baby.
Your baby loves to be close to you, to feel your heartbeat and rest against you. Using the ERGObaby carrier gives you continuous connection, fabulous feeling of freedom, and security knowing your baby is safe. This is the all-in-one soft baby carrier, assisting you through all the stages of your baby's growth from front, to hip, to back position easily.
To view a video library and learn more about the ERGObaby Carrier, click here.
The ERGObaby Carrier’s ergonomic design supports your baby’s natural seated position, eliminating compression of the spine and hips that can be caused by unsupported suspension. The carefully researched design also supports your posture by distributing and balancing your baby’s weight between your shoulders and hips, thus allowing you to comfortably carry your baby for hours at a time.
Parents tell us the ERGObaby carrier is the best of all the baby carriers on the market. It was designed by Karin Frost and has undergone extensive testing by tens of thousands of parents. Its innovative design makes wearing your baby comfortable for hours at a time, gives you the freedom to remain active and productive in your daily life, and holds your baby secure to your body so you are HandsFree.
- Ergonomic design
- 400 threads per inch cotton poplin lining and hood
- 100% cotton canvas and 100% cotton poplin lining
- 100% cotton batting in body of carrier to soften edges
- One inch, high-density foam in shoulder straps
- Quarter inch high-density neoprene foam in waist belt
- High Quality buckles tested by SGS
- Waist belt circumference from 25" to 43"
- Fits from 5' to 6'5" body height with adjustable shoulder and chest straps
- Sleeping hood with elastic, adjusts in length to growth of baby
- High quality webbing, matched to carrier color
- Reinforcement stitching used at all fabric intersections
- Interior rip-stop reinforcements at critical intersections
- Recommended weight limit of 40 lbs; however, the carrier has been tested for durability/strength up to 90 lbs -will accommodate you as long as you and baby are comfortable
- Lightweight, the soft carrier design makes it easy to store in diaper bag or purse
- Machine washable - cold, gentle cycles, mild detergent, no bleach. Dry in low heat
Heartrose ERGObaby Carrier
A variety of flowers, leaves, and hearts on a dusty rose-colored background makes this a feminine favorite. The hood, back, and waist belt are solid pink; the shoulder straps and one strip of the waist belt display the whimsical floral pattern. The sleeping hood and its storage pocket are solid pink.
The matching Front Pouch is a perfect place to store any necessities, including keys, a cell phone, a few diapers and wipes...keeping all items easy to reach, and leaving you completely HandsFree!
Below: Hailey with daughter Olive, 14 mos 20 lbs
Organic Black ERGObaby Carrier with Embroidery
This lusciously soft certified organic black cotton carrier has a stunning multicolored iris pattern that mirrors itself to create a butterfly image. Ultra soft, and produced without the application of toxic chemicals, organic cotton is perfect for your baby's delicate skin. When you buy Organic, you can be sure that the fabric came from partnership with Mother Earth.The sleeping hood snaps directly onto the waist belt, rather than storing in a pocket. This design was created to enhance the gorgeous embroidery, keeping it visible at all times!
Below: Emily with son Ryker, 2.5 yrs 30 lbs & daughter Lydia, 9 mos 18 lbs