Outside play can be wet, cold and dirty business! Protect those little tootsies with Stonz Baby Booties! A versatile all-season bootie that easily slips over shoes, socks, or bare feet, and turns outdoor play into dry, warm, easy-to-clean fun!
Suiting baby’s feet up for outside play can be tricky. Are their shoes warm enough? Water proof? Easy to clean? Will they stay on? And the bottom of their pants - will they get muddy and ruined? Stonz Booties are the answer to soggy, dirty, playground feet!
See Stonz in action here
Designed with wide openings to slip easily over bare feet, socks, sleepers, or shoes, Stonz Baby Booties have a durable coated nylon that is water and wind resistant to keep babies feet warm and dry. Two toggles at the calf and ankle make for a custom fit and ensure the booties stay on:
- For children aged newborn to 2.5 years.
- Durable coated nylon upper provides wind and water-resistance.
- Fleece lining provides warmth and comfort.
- Wide opening designed to slip on easily.
- Two adjustable toggles at calf and ankle provide custom fit and ensure Booties stay on!
- Rubberized, skid-resistant soft soles.
- Designed for all seasons; for use in almost every outdoor weather condition.
- Light-weight, soft-soled design for flexibility.
- Machine wash and dry, inside out on delicate cycle.
- Made in Canada.
For long-lasting wear, Stonz recommends booties are best used for outdoor play and not for everyday wear on concrete surfaces.
Stonz Booties Sizing