Smaller baby shoes are made from the same butter-soft leather as See Kai Run but with soft, suede soles and non-slip rubber pads. Smaller baby shoes are ideal for crawling, cruising and those important first steps. Of course, your baby has to look good too - Smaller features See Kai Run's signature ultra-hip styling
A classic, versatile brown loafer gets a shot of red for a modern twist.
Each pair arrives in snazzy silver packaging for easy gift giving
Smaller from See Kai Run shoes promote healthy development of babies' and children's feet with their ultra-flexible soles, soft leather and wide toe box. Smaller meets the American Podiatric Medical Association's rigorous standards for foot health and functionality and has been awarded the APMA's prestigious Seal of Acceptance.
- Handcrafted from butter-soft sheepskin leather
- Soft suede sole with non-slip rubber pads
- Adjustable Velcro closures make shoes easy to get on and ensure a great fit
- Breathable leather insole and lining
- Padded collars for extra comfort
- Very flexible soles are healthy for developing feet.
- Wide opening and toe box accommodate even the chubbiest little feet.
- Velcro closure allows for adjustable fit and easy on and off.
- Leather lining is breathable and durable.
- Padded collar adds comfort and helps our shoes stay on little feet.
- Leather used for our footwear meets the most stringent available U.S. and international guidelines.
- Sheepskin leather uppers are butter-soft and more durable by weight than cow leather used by many other brands.
- Durable construction and rubber sole stand up to heavy play indoors and out.