Each pack comes with 2 bodysuits ~ 1 long sleeve & 1 short sleeve!
Perfect for use with HALO sleepsacks, or to use as undershirts! According to the American Academy of Pediatrics more than half of all infants between 4 months and 15 months of age develop skin rashes. HALO® Technical Comfort System®, made from CoolMax® fabric is the ultimate collection of sensitive-skin baby wear to keep skin healthy, dry and comfortable. Moisture wicks away from baby’s sensitive skin; fabric dries quickly to regulate body temperature for greater comfort. Helps prevent skin rashes by wicking moisture from delicate skin. Soft, silky fabric with flat, comfortable seams is non- irritating to discourage itching, chafing and scratching. Chemical free and easy care. Parents of children with sensitive skin conditions report marked improvements with regular wear. Keeps baby cooler in summer, warmer in winter and is SPF 30.
- Wicks moisture away from baby's delicate skin to help prevent skin damage.
- Quick-drying! Helps prevent rashes and bacterial colonization next to baby's skin.
- Easy-care Coolmax® fabric is chemical free so its unique benefits will never wash out.
- Helps keep baby cooler in warm temperatures and warmer when it's cold. And it's SPF 30+!
- Helps increase hydration to assist in maintaining stable body temperature. Prevents the risk of dehydration through reduction of perspiration.
- Machine washable and dryable with like colors.
- Made of 100% flame resistant polyester Coolmax® fabric.
- iParenting Award winner and HOT Award winner!
Halo Technical Comfort System has proudly earned the National Eczema Association (NEA) Seal of Acceptance(tm). The NEA Seal of Acceptance is awarded to products intended for use by children and adults with eczema or sensitive skin.