After discovering there were no safety regulations whatsoever for shoe material, Little Soles™ set out to manufacture safe shoes for babies and children using non-toxic Eco Leather. With safety, quality, and lasting style as their guide, Little Soles designs amazing shoes with no harmful dyes, toxins, formaldehyde or lead content.
Little Soles ™ Urban Infant Shoes Collection is fun and funky - yet traditional and sophisticated. A perfect balance sure to get your little one's tootsie's noticed! Features include:
- Free from harmful dyes and toxins
- Premium materials are sourced specifically to surpass the standards in footwear safety set by Health Canada or the CPSC(US)
- All inner and outer materials along with the outsole are tested for the following;
- European Council directive 2002/62/EC testing for AZO colourants or Dyes
- Formaldehyde content
- 7 Toxic elements (Lead, Arsenic, Antimony, Barium, Mercury, Cadmium, Selenium)
- Full leather upper, inside and out, allows for optimal comfort and breathability
- Our soft, flexible outsole is ideally suited to pre-walking and early walking
- Heel counters offer additional support
- The padded ankle collar improves overall fit and comfort
- The cushioned heel enhances comfort while reducing heel impact
- Little Soles Inc. is socially responsible and environmentally aware of the impact of our company and its products on the Earth.
inner sole length
|19 Euro / 3 US||12.8 cm||5.0 in|
|20 Euro / 4 US||13.4 cm||5.3 in|
|21 Euro / 5 US||14.0 cm||5.5 in|
|22 Euro / 6 US||14.6 cm||5.7 in|
|23 Euro / 7 US||15.2 cm||6.0 in|
|24 Euro / 8 US||15.8 cm||6.2 in|
*Please note there should be 1 cm added to the foot measurement to allow for proper grow room and movement.
Little Soles ™ Passion for Safety
After lead was discovered in toys made in China, Little Soles ™ founder, Jessica Jacobs began to research industry requirements for safety in shoes. After all, crib shoes worn by babies almost always end up in the baby’s mouth. And children’s shoes certainly come into contact with bare skin. After discovering there were no regulations whatsoever for shoe material safety, Little Soles™ set out to manufacture shoes that are both safe and non-toxic using Eco Leather.
Eco Leather? What’s that?
Eco leather is made using non toxic tanning processes and with safe, non toxic dyes. The leathers in the shoes are also remnants that would otherwise have been thrown away. Each batch of leather is rigorously tested for safety before being made into shoes. Only after passing standards stricter than any found in Europe, United States or Canada, will these shoes find their way to your home.
Little Soles Inc., ™ a Canadian company, is socially responsible and environmentally aware of the impact they and their products have on the Earth.