Need an extra hand? Maybe you're about to go on vacation and don't want to deal with the stroller at the airport? Or maybe you just need a simple solution for all those quick stops you make here and there. Whatever the need, the PUJ Go Sling makes parenting easier.
With the Go Sling you're in and out in no time. No straps, no buckles, no zippers and no metal rings. Just throw it over your head and you're good to go. You can even put it on while holding your baby. The sling folds flat so you can easily store it in your bag. So simple you'll actually use it!
View video demonstration here
The PUJ Go Sling Features:
- lightweight and comfortable
- easy on/off with no straps or buckle
- compact, convenient, and portable
- available in 5 modern fabric combinations
- 100% cotton & fully machine washable
- sized to fit snugly and designed to hold child in hip position
- For use with infants who can hold themselves up; 5 months - 2 +years or 35 lbs
Really! It's that easy. And it folds flat so you can easily store it in your bag of tricks. It's there for all the times you weren't planning on stopping. It's comfy, and frees up both hands. Your baby will love you for it.
3 easy steps
- Hold baby on your hip
- Pull sling over both of your heads & one of your arms & secure sling under baby's behind
- Turn sling down over opposite shoulder to snug baby closer to you
- The top of the sling is determined by the pattern of fabric that is partially lining the inside of the sling.
- The joint seam DOES NOT have to be oriented in a specific position. Just throw the sling over both of your heads and you're good to go!
- Child Safety: Be sure the sling is pulled all the way to the back of your child's knees. And your child should have one leg on either side of your torso. This ensures not only their comfort but also safety. The top of the sling also needs to cover your child's shoulders for best support and safety.
- The bottom of the sling should be about level with your belly button. If your child is not snug up against your chest then you probably have the wrong size sling.(see "FAQS" for return details)
- If the sling feels like it is restricting you in any way then spread the fabric out to better distribute the weight. If it still feels restrictive then you may have the wrong size sling.(see "FAQS" for return details)