The soft, breathable comfort of Halo® TCS 2 piece sets makes them perfect to wear year-round. Use with Halo® sleepsacks, as under-clothes, or while out playing in the dirt – these keep baby cooler in summer, warmer in winter, and are SPF 30.
According to the American Academy of Pediatrics, more than half of all infants between 4 months and 15 months of age develop skin rashes. HALO® Technical Comfort System®, made from CoolMax® fabric, is the ultimate collection of sensitive-skin baby wear to keep skin healthy, dry and comfortable. The Halo® TCS dries quickly to regulate body temperature for greater comfort. Soft, silky fabric with flat, comfortable seams is non-irritating. Parents of children with sensitive skin conditions report marked improvements with regular wear.
- SPF 30+ provides the perfect protective layer
- wicks moisture away from baby's delicate skin to help prevent skin damage
- quick-drying which helps prevent rashes and bacterial colonization next to baby's skin
- easy-care Coolmax® fabric is chemical free so its unique benefits will never wash out
- keeps baby cooler in warm temperatures and warmer when it's cold
- helps increase hydration to assist in maintaining stable body temperature, which prevents the risk of dehydration through reduction of perspiration
- machine washable and dryable with like colors
- made of 100% flame-resistant polyester Coolmax® fabric
- iParenting Award winner and HOT Award winner
HALO Technical Comfort System has proudly earned the National Eczema Association (NEA) Seal of Acceptance™. The NEA Seal of Acceptance is awarded to products intended for use by children and adults with eczema or sensitive skin.