Introducing the original back zip sweater, making mom's life easier and baby more comfortable! Little Bambino Children's Wear creates hip, functional, high quality baby clothes made from eco-friendly bamboo and organic cotton. Super soft, beautiful detailing, easy on and easy off, and made from sustainably harvested crops - what more could you ask for?
- made of bamboo and organic cotton
- made with nickel-free snaps and zippers
- durable and machine-washable
- generous length over hips
- soft fleece on inside
- Bambino back zipper on jacket
6 month size fits 6-18 mos
1 year size fits 1-2 years
Why a back zip sweater?
Back zippers put an end to stuck heads, bending arms backwards, poky zippers, and zipper bites. The Bambino zip makes an every day task much easier on mom and baby!
What is your little bambino wearing? Organic clothing benefits our children and the earth too.
- bamboo is anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic
- bamboo is grown without fertilizers, herbicides and pesticides
- conventional cotton uses 25% of the world's insecticides and 10% of the world's pesticides
- conventional cotton clothing may contain: silicone waxes, petroleum, heavy metals, ammonia and formaldehyde
- all dyes and inks are low-impact and water-based
About Little Bambino
The idea came to create Little Bambino while Lindsey Marston and Alisa Smith were sitting on the back deck watching their children play. A couple of months later, Little Bambino Children's Wear Ltd. was formed and the original Bambino Zip was created. They wanted to create clothes that are not only functional and cute but eco-friendly. Little Bambino only uses low-impact dyes, water-based inks and nickel-free snaps and zippers. It's a small step to clothe children in sustainable and environmentally conscious fabrics while making them look good too!