With the summer travel season right around the corner - you will want the original patented Tie Chair traveling along with you. Clean, safe and fashionable, the Tie Chair is like having a highchair in the pocket of your diaper bag. The Tie Chair is a size adjustable, machine washable wonder that can turn virtually any adult dining chair into a highchair.
Enjoy the convenience, simplicity, and timelessness of the Tie Chair -- you will be fit to be tied!
Why Do Parents Love the Tie Chair?
- for little ones ages 8 months (or when they can sit unassisted) until about 3 years old
- tie in the front for laid back babes, or in the back for the grabby types
- perfect when high chairs are not available - travel, restaurants, home, grandma's house, friends and family members' houses, and dinner events.
- helps little ones feel like a big boy or girl sitting in a big seat
- made from 100% wrinkle resistant cotton with no confusing plastic, buckles, or snaps
- machine washable
- easily rolls up and fits in diaper bag
- deluxe soft cotton sewn with a double topstitch for super extra long lasting durability
- each is lined with fabric to ensure quality; lining color may vary slighty due to variance in fabric type
How To Use the Tie Chair
2. Next, place your child on the seat, and lift the harness between the legs, up to the top of the chest, directly under the arms.
3. Finally, wrap the straps around the back in a criss-cross, the around the front, tying them snuggly. (Straps can be wrapped around again for extra security.
4. Your child is now safely secured in the chair!
Tie Chairs have been featured in Pregnancy and Newborn Magazine, Birth of a Mother Magazine, Parents Connect Nickelodeon, and Good Morning Arizona.