Bravado Designs has raised the bar for nursing bras - because when you are nursing, there is no "set it and forget it." Suddenly, you have a lot more interaction with your bra, and having a great one means a lot! Stylish, supportive, and move-with-you comfort is paramount. Expect that and more with these bras and panties from Bravado.
Exquisite Boy Short
This boy short has a flattering fit and makes your Exquisite lingerie set complete.
- light support in the front for post-partum bellies
- accented by rich European lace
- purchase with the Exquisite Nursing Bra for a matching set
Lifestyle Embellished Microfiber Nursing Bra
Your simple staple, dark chocolate or off white becomes your basic black and white, but with the added glitz of lace embellishment to make you feel pretty. The Lifestyle Microfiber Nursing Bra will take you from work to home to play...whatever your day brings. Smooth microfiber outer makes a beautiful shape under clothing while Bravado CottonFlex lining feels great against the skin.
- low neckline and superior fit, with molded cups that offer an extremely smooth, seamless shape
- premium quality microfiber on the outside provides shape and support
- 100% cotton on the inside (against your skin) means comfort and breathability
- soft and gentle trim on the neckline gives a feminine touch
- no underwire, as recommended by lactation consultants
- shoulder straps that are wonderfully comfortable
- additional rows of hooks and eyes on some sizes for support and comfort
Sizing Information – How to Determine Your Bra Size
Before you start
- Make sure you are wearing an unpadded bra that is not a compression or a sports bra.
- Stand straight and relaxed, with your arms down, and breathe normally.
- If you can, ask someone to help you measure.
- If you’re doing this solo, measure yourself in front of a mirror.
Band Measurement: Place the measuring tape around your back and underneath your arm pits. Check that the tape is on a bit of an upward angle and positioned directly under your arm pit when wrapping tape around your body. Tape should be lying flat and parallel on the hook and eye closure of your bra. Pull snug – you want it to feel tight, but not constricting. Look down and record your measurement.
HINT: If your measurement falls in between even numbers, round up. For example, a 33’ would become 34’. If you are just above an even number (for example, 32.5’), then round down.
Chest Measurement: Place the measuring tape around your back and place on top of the fullest part of your chest. Be sure to push the measuring tape in between the center of your breasts (it should be touching the place between your breasts) to ensure you account for your full bust capacity. Check that the tape is horizontal when wrapped around your body. Tape should be lying flat and parallel on the hook and eye closure of your bra. Hold the tape loosely in place. Look down and record your measurement.
HINT: It is ideal having someone assist you with this measurement.
About Bravado: From humble beginnings developed around a kitchen table, Bravado quickly built a strong reputation as having comfortable, stylish and quality nursing bras. Lactation consultants, midwives, childbirth educators and others in the health care community quickly started recommending our products to new moms, and they still do to this day.