Finally, fashionable diaper bags. Baby Kaed, it's in the bag!
When her son Kaeden was born in August 2004, Baby Kaed creator, Lavinia, instead of just imagining what she could do to her fancy schmancy but totally impractical diaper bag, she actually did it. And thus Baby Kaed was born--a collection of wonderfully functional diaper bag designs for the stylish mom.
- The perfect toddler tote; not to big and not too small!
- 2 front zippered compartments (black with fuchsia piping)
- 1 front zippered compartment and 1 cell phone pocket (dusty rose and powder blue)
- 1 back pocket for extra space
- 10" high x 15" wide x 6" deep
- 5 interior pockets and 2 side pockets
- Zippered purse for mom's cosmetics or baby's necessities
- Spacious interior with room for everything. Toss in your gear and go!
- Handy clip for pacifier or keys
- Pacifier purse- binkies need a home too!
- Waterproof lining protects against spills and other yucky messes
- Matching changing mat measures 14" x 22"
- Lined drawstring bag stores clothes for those messy days
- Black quilt with fuchsia piping / swirl pattern interior or dusty rose with chocolate piping and chocolate interior or powder blue with chocolate piping and chocolate interior