Signing Time Sign and Read Giveaway
Baby Signing Time Sign and Read edition will start a language and learning explosion in your baby before age three! The system opens a whole new world to baby as she learns to communicate before she can speak using sign language. The program consists of DVDs, sing-along CDs, learning cards and board books full of color and imagination that will help your baby:
- communicate before learning to speak.
- develop vocabulary and language earlier.
- have less confusion and fewer tantrums.
- learn about colors, animals, people and life skills.
- learn word patterns and early literary skills.
Learn more about this incredible learning system here. We are giving away two full Signing Time Sign and Read sets valued at over $200 each! Each winner will get:
- ♥ DVDs volumes #1-4 featuring Emmy-nominated host, Rachel Coleman
- ♥ Music CDs volumes #1-4 with sing-along versions included
- ♥ Sign and Read Cards volumes #1-4 to help reinforce words, signs and learning
- ♥ Books volumes #1-4 showcasing words taught in the DVDs
To enter, watch this video and tell us, if you could ask creator, Rachel Coleman, any question about the Sign and Read Program, what would it be?
Contest ends Tuesday, June 7, 2011 at 11:59pm MDT. Winner announced upon notification and will be chosen with random.org. The contact information you provide will not be shared and will only be used to notify winners. Click here to read our full privacy notice. Winnings are not for resale. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participation open to U.S. and Canadian residents 18 years or older. One entry per person.
Tags: baby, baby sign language, baby signing time, giveaway