Every family has an heirloom created by a seamstress marvel - a doily, a cross stitch, a needlepoint blanket - but rarely are these antique wonders up to par with our modern sensibilities. An anomaly in the world of handicraft, My Silver Spoon Baby Blankets are handmade quality your grandmother would be proud of (batting interior and all), but infused with striking fabric combinations that meet your 21st century tastes.
Choose from the classically beautiful Monet or Mattise with their iridescent raised velvet, the glisten of Shanghai and Ichiban with real embroidered delicacies, or the Manchester or York, with their traditional embroidered braids and colors that match any decor. All topped with ruffled "icing." No matter the choice, you can't go wrong. Designed for everyday use, these jaw dropping stroller blankets will showcase the individuality of you and your baby.
My Silver Spoon Baby "Stroll with Me Blankets" boasts:
- Proudly handmade in the USA
- Large satin "icing" ruffles
- Iridescent polyester/silk "interior design" exterior fabrics
- Cotton/Polyester batting interior for fluffy soft cuddles
- Soft minky exterior fabric
- Sized 36" x 30" perfect for the stroller, car seat or playground
- Hand or Machine wash cold on delicate cycle. High heat will damage blanket. Do NOT bleach. DO NOT iron. Tumble dry low or line dry.
These blankets/accessories are not intended for sleepwear.
About My Silver Spoon Baby
With a little nudge from family and friends Linda Williams and Debby Volz, proud grandmothers and lifelong quilters and seamstresses, came together to design & sell their truly one-of-a-kind blankets. With over thirty different striking fabric combinations, unique design, and quality hand craftsmanship, they hope their American made blankets will have a special place in your family.