These are the shoes you've never known you've always wanted for your child. Because Umi builds real children's shoes. Not floppy leather slipper socks. And not miniature grown-up shoes. They know a lot about growing feet. Front to back. Side to side. Top to bottom. Umi shoes are designed with children's feet in mind. The result: Umi shoes are flexible, supportive, built to fit, and go the distance.
Ollie isn’t your typical boring boy shoe – it’s fresh, fun and stylish and will get your newest walker off on the right foot:
- Leather upper has contrast stitching.
- Breathable leather lining with extra padding at the tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Cushioned leather footbed helps provide the comfort and stability new walkers need.
- Double hook-and-loop closure with tongue pull tab for easy on/off.
- Lightweight and flexible rubber outsole has extra toe and heel protection.
Prairie Mary Jane delivers fabulous details and saturated color to keep spirits high as temperatures drop. Keep your little girl’s feet happy from parties to playgrounds:
- Textured or pearlized leather upper for a feminine style.
- Contrast stitching in fun colors.
- Floral appliqué at toes lets your smile bloom.
- Embroidered dragonfly at back.
- Single hook-and-loop ankle strap for a secure fit with lightly padded collar.
- Soft leather lining and comfy leather footbed with light cushioning.
We protect the ground we walk on. We're also looking out for the next generation. Umi makes shoes that are healthy for kids and healthy for the planet. From first step to last, we're committed to quality and safety. We use only non-toxic materials that are built to last. Our drum-dyed leathers are tested for colorfastness and wear-resistance. And our commitment doesn't end there. We package our shoes in recycled materials and use environmentally sound practices to manage our waste. At Umi, making a safe, healthy, earth-friendly product is not trendy. It's just who we are.