Backpack or shoulder bag - you choose - either way, pack it up in in the PackaBe and look out world, here you come! Light colored linings take away the “black hole” effect and help you finally find what you’ve been looking for…hidden under the flap is a spot to put pictures of your new little bundle…you never know when you need to show them off…
Don't miss the amazing details on this bag! For a video demonstration click HEREWhat's the big deal about the PackaBe?
- TEFLON™ Fabric Protector - stains don't stick!
- AgION™ Antimicrobial Linings - kills germs, mold, mildew, fungus, bacteria, and other bad stuff.
- Memory foam changing pad - nice 'n comfy & super cushy.
- Crumb Drains™ - bye-bye mess!
- Metal Hardware with Rhinestones - we don't trust any of the cheap plastic stuff.
- Light Colored Linings - you can actually see what's inside, it's not just a big black hole in there.
- Quite Magnetic Closures - Velcro's noisy. Yuk.
- Bottle Pockets with Thinsulate by 3M - keeps it warm & cold.
- Machine Washable - that's right. Just air dry.
- Memory Foam Slip-Grip Pad with Sunglass Holder- because you shoulder a lot.
- Mommy Pocket - get organized with key clip, cosmetics pouch and cell phone pocket.
- Picture Pocket - keep photos handy when bragging to friends.
- 3 way adjustable handle - shoulder bag or backpack. You choose.
- Citrus Sorbet - smooth champagne colored inside lining.
- Groovy Garden - happy orange colored inside lining.
- Mint Julep - smooth champagne colored inside lining.
- Measurements: 11” x 14” x 6” (width x height x depth)
Ju-Ju-Be™ was started by the dynamic duo of diaper bags, Kristin Hunziker, and Joe Croft. Why did they start up a whole new brand? Because despite the great fashion (and even some great features) of the other brands, there were still some things lacking. No one had put to use the latest in technology. No one had successfully acted on the idea that fashion and function aren't mutually exclusive. No one else had delved into the deep realm of microbes and anti-stick coatings. Everyone else says that diaper bags aren't rocket science. We think they can be. Along with being a lot of fun.
*Canadian orders - limit one